Must have Documents for Bangladesh Visa:
- Original Passport with at least 6 months validity and minimum 2 blank pages + all old passports if any;
- Visa Application form;
- Scanned recent colour photograph;
- Personal Covering letter (For Employed - Plain paper/ For Self-Employed – Company Letterhead);
- Original updated Bank Statement with sufficient balance (last 6 months);
- Tentative flight Itinerary / Air ticket reservation;
- Hotel reservation;
- A self-addressed, pre-paid special delivery envelope.
Supporting documents as per your occupation, type of visit:
1. If Employed:
- Original Leave sanctioned certificate with company seal and signature;
- Last 3 months salary slip.
2. If Self Employed:
- Business Registration License / MOA / Partnership deed;
- Company’s updated bank statement of last 6 months;
- Company’s IT returns for last 3 years.
3. If Retired:
- Proof of retirement like pension book, statement etc.
4. If Student:
- School / College / Institute ID Card;
- Letter from School / University for grant of leave
5. If Minor:
- Birth Certificate;
- No Objection Certificate from the parents / non-accompanying parent on Rs 100/- stamp paper;
- ID proof of parent like passport or PAN card.
6. If Visiting friend or relative:
- Invitation letter from the Inviter;
- Inviter’s ID proof like Passport or Resident Permit;
- Address proof like any Electricity bill, any Utility bill etc.
7. If Sponsored:
- Sponsorship letter;
- Sponsor’s national ID proof like Passport, PAN card or Resident permit;
- Updated bank statement of last 6 months;
8. For Business Visa:
- Invitation letter from the business organisation in Bangladesh;
- Covering letter from Indian company confirming position in the company.
What to do when you arrive in Bangladesh
- Keep your Declaration form in hand (provided to you on the flight);
- Keep all travel documents (passport, valid Bangladesh Visa, return ticket, hotel bookings etc.) ready in case the immigration officer asks to produce any document;
- If you are an unaccompanied minor, make sure you stay with the flight attendant who is in charge of your safety. Additionally, you must recognize the adult picking you up at the airport. If you have any doubts, you must inform the airline staff immediately.